Specialized California Bear Purist Fixy Water Bottle
Specialized's Purist Fixy Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass. The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage. It comes equipped with a Fixy cap, which is the easiest cap to use on the market. Period. No push or pull of the mouthpiece is required to open and close it. Plus, the integrated Heart Valve provides incredible flow and a leak-proof design.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle form odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design, even when the valve is open.
- No push or pull is required to open and close the Heart Valve.
- Easy-to-clean mouthpiece
- Ergonomic design of cap body provides easy grip.
- Made from easy-to-squeeze LDPE material.
- Clear viewing strip makes it easy to see the bottle's contents.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food-grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.